We deduct taxes according to the state of the facility where you are/will be working. We do also support courtesy withholding to withhold taxes from an additional state. This is particularly useful if an assignment is in a low income tax state (e.g. Texas) but you live in a state with high taxes (e.g. California) to help avoid a large tax burden at the end of the year.

If you would like to request a courtesy tax withholding, please send an email to hello@trustedhealth.com with "tax assistance" in the subject line.

Did this answer your question?