Downloading your skills checklist as a PDF
1. Sign into your Prophecy account
You can find your skills checklists at the bottom of the page under, Skills Assessment. In order to start requesting interviews, we just need a skills checklist! If you have any clinical exams (competency exams) completed that's great! Those are not needed until after you sign a contract and start on-boarding!
2. Under the Status column, the green check mark indicates that you have completed the skills checklist. Under the Results column, click the two digit number.
3. A new tab with your skills checklist will open up! Click, 'Show Details' to open up the expanded version (which is what we need)
This is exactly how it should look!
4. Select 'File' from the toolbox located at the top of your Desktop. Then from the dropdown box select 'Print'
5. Set the destination to, Save as PDF and then click, 'Save'
Once you saved your skills checklist, you just need to upload it to your Trusted Profile!
log into your Trusted account and go to your Credentials page.
Find the Assessments section
3. Click, 'Add Assessment'
4. You'll be prompted to select the issuing body, the assessment type, and the date it was completed. Then just attach your PDF below and click, 'Save'
Wohoo! That's it, you're all done!